Some clients find it helpful to take time to think about the upcoming session and identify any areas of concern or goals they would like to address. Others decide they want to try something new or simply want to be re-balanced without a specific concern.
Some tips before your Trimatri or Reiki Session:
* Make sure to eat something light and hydrate before the session.
* Wear comfortable clothes. It can be helpful to have a blanket close by because we can get chilled when releasing energy.
* Use the restroom before the session so you can be fully relaxed the entire time.
* Best practice is to limit alcohol or plant medicine before an energy session.
*You may want to consider an intention - is there something you'd like to work such as anxiety, grief, or clarity.
*Trimatri ™ energy work will consist of reiki energy, sound healing, and soul work.
"Do I need to believe in Reiki or energy work 100% in to get the benefits?"
The good news is the answer is No. It's ok to be somewhat skeptical! Simply come with an open mind and be ready for a new experience!
"Do I need to share personal details?"
No. I always tell clients, share only what you'd like to share. Some are very talkative and others are more private. It doesn't affect the work being done so honor what feels best for you.
Most clients report feeling relaxed and centered after a Reiki or Trimatri session but each session is unique. It is important to remember that significant energy work was completed.
Here are some suggestions for self care after a session:
1. Hydrate (water and/or electrolytes). This helps with the cleansing process and keeps energy fluid. This will also help with any detox symptoms that might arise.
2. Eat something after a session. This helps to keep you grounded after energy work. I used to suggest only fresh food, but I've found after deep energy work- sometimes we need something more grounding. So listen to your intuition- if you need a cheeseburger than honor that (but make it a really good one)
3. Take an Epsom Salt Bath or Himalayan Salt Bath (or with baking soda) . This is an important step that many skip. It integrates the energy work that was completed and helps prevent detox symptoms. Not a bath person? Just soak your feet in Epsom Salts and warm water for 10-15 minutes or use as a body scrub in the shower.
4. Spend time in Nature. Many find it comforting to sit in a park, take a walk in the woods or even sit in the backyard. Take time to be in stillness.
5. Listen to your body. Some clients report an increase in emotions or slight fatigue over the next 24 hours. This is a normal detox response after energy work. Listen to your body and nap as needed. Water and salt baths can be helpful here.
Some clients report vivid dreams, memories, or other insights that surface. Others feel slightly sensitive or emotional for a day or so. Keep a journal and write down your impressions, feelings and thoughts. Or get creative- paint, write, or draw!
People often ask "How often should I have a reiki session?" There is no formula or prescription for when to return to another session. The length of time will vary from person to person. It is YOUR energy field - I always tell clients to use their own judgement for when to schedule another session.
I love returning clients - whether that's one month or one year!
Akashic Records sessions can be transformative.
Before a session:
Once an Akashic Records session is booked, I send an email with information on how to prepare for the session.
After a session:
Just like with energy work - there are energetics being completed while we are in the Akashic Records. There can be much that gets released, transmuted, or activated. Therefore the suggestions that I have for after Akashic Sessions are the same for any energy session - make sure you are hydrated and ideally, take an Epsom Salt bath / scrub.
Take time to think about the session. Jot down what resonated with you. Are thoughts or old memories coming up? Are you recognizing patterns or themes that have played out in relationships? Be the observer.
Taking time to sit in nature. Nature helps us recalibrate - effortlessly. If weather permits, take a walk in your favorite park or sit on a park bench and just BE.
Often information will continue to come in intuitively so pay attention to your thoughts. It doesn't need to be hours - even 5-10 minutes of quiet contemplation can be useful.
The information received during an Akashic Records session is sacred so please treat it as such. Although it's tempting to immediately call and share with family and friends - especially if we have an epiphany - honor if something is being asked to be kept private.
Listen to the recording. Personally, I usually listen to my recordings within a few days. Keep a notebook and pay attention to areas that might have been overlooked during the session.
Some clients wait a few weeks or even a few months before listening to the recording (just make sure to download the session so you have it saved to your computer).
As always, listen to your own intuition. Your inner compass knows the best way to lead.